comic about how I’ve been feeling recently
Thermochromic table by Jay Watson
imagine banging someone on that table
imagine being home alone and seeing imprints on that table
Imagine having a friend sit at that table for a long while, but when they get up there’s no imprints at all.
What if you got up after trying to console a crying friend, and found that you had no imprints… and they were crying because they missed you?
aaaah it was a cool table now it’s a horror/drama story
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
WHAT I WAS NOT EXPECTIN WHAT
Anxiety: The Game
♫PUT THE PIECES INTO THE SLOTS, MAKE THE RIGHT CONNECTION♫
♫BUT BE QUICK YOU’RE RACIN’ THE CLOCK ♫
♫ POP GOES PERFECTION♫
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years
Just gonna leave this here.
Imagine if Sirius could have raised Harry and when he sent a howler to him in his second year for driving the car to school.
"I’M NOT EVEN MAD, I’M ACTUALLY IMPRESSED. MERLIN’S BLOODY BALLS I’M PROUD."
And Remus in the background “SIRIUS NO.”
Sisters are evil
I laughed at this shit for like 5min